Problem: We continue to improve the ability to treat disease and dysfunction (to prolong life) but struggle to help the population avoid disease and dysfunction (to maintain health). This initiative uplifts health-maintaining lifestyle factors.
Mission: To provide a health-centered social platform for individual and community level empowerment with the goal of the healthiest possible experience of our likely 100+ year lifespan.
- Small changes made slowly can have a lasting impact on health with a minimum of disruption, making it easier to maintain changes over time.
- Community is fundamental to lasting health-style change both as a vehicle for connection and support and as a provider of viral nudges to encourage participation.
- Data is necessary to advocate for change. Allowing for the transparent collection and sharing of user-generated data empowers people to advocate for change in their communities.
Aspects of Total Health:
- Community Connections
- Personal Sense of Mission and Agency
- Mindfulness and Coping Skills
- Addiction Avoidance
- Healthy Diet
- Physical Fitness
Social Platform Characteristics
- Communities by school district
- User profiles
- Teams by interest
- Gamification at individual and group levels to set goals and celebrate achievements
- Forums and threads to allow for sharing ideas and coordinating activities
- Access to community-level data for advocacy projects
Concept Designer Bio:
I have spent the last ten years working in engagement marketing and demand generation while successfully implementing small changes over time to improve my total health.
I’m Debra J. Moskyok, and I welcome your interest, feedback, and questions.
Now seeking sponsors, interested organizations, and app designers.